Monday 31 March 2014

Haircut Day!




The kids and I have been talking about haircuts for a while and we have spent quite a bit of time browsing through pictures of hair on google. Dorian actually wanted a liberty spike mohawk but I refused due to the amount of effort and product needed and tried to convince him into a short mohawk. We compromised with a medium length mohawk. Rowan desperately wanted a liberty mohawk too, also refused and her back up choice was Matt Smith hair. I managed to convince her into this cute a-symmetrical bob. Rowan danced around the shop in glee until Dorian finished, profusely thanking the stylist she was so happy. Dorian spent the remainder of his night trying to make punk rock poses with his camera. All in all, good choices for hair I think!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know, when I read the word 'fantastic' it is always in Christopher Ecclesons voice now?

    ReplyDelete