Sunday 23 March 2014

Dance! Dance! Dance!




Friday night was family dance night! It was a ton of fun and the kids jumped around and flailed their arms about wildly in hyped up enthusiasm. I was delighted to realize that my kids are not completely embarrassed to be seen in public with me yet and were totally willing to flail around on the dance floor with me :-) It was also really great to see all the other moms that I haven't seen in months.Unfortunately, the $20 I took out for this occasion fell out of my pocket on the way to the dance which put a little damper on the evening but overall, Friday was completely awesome!

2 comments:

  1. boo, they look so old in these pictures...stop it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorian is ten this year. Ten. I told him I forbid it and he just shakes his head at me and says there is nothing I can do about it.

    ReplyDelete