Friday 28 March 2014

And a Good Day was Had by All



Had an awesome day with Nicole! We got our hair cut, did some clothes browsing, found me my new favorite sweater, watched Divergent at Silver City and then had dinner at East Side Marios. Turns out, ESM has a gluten free menu and it is filled with pizzas and pastas and all kinds of good things! Long day but great fun! And tomorrow will be even busier!

Reasons I did not like Divergent: I feel like they skimmed just the surface of the book and failed to include any depth for any of the characters along with changing key portions of the book. All of the secondary characters were "fluff" if they were even mentioned at all.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh my goodness that sounds wonderful. You both deserve such a nice day! I read Divergent. Neat concept but it did not completely hook me in. I am not rushing out to buy the next books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard that the series goes downhill from the first one.

    ReplyDelete