Thursday 23 January 2014

These are a few of my favorite things!



My TARDIS coffee mug (filled with coffee!) - given to me by Erin. This is by far my most favorite mug ever! If combines my two loves of Doctor Who and coffee!

My pink fluffy pillow - given to me by my children. On the weeks they are away, I snuggle this and think of them, and they don't seem so far away.

My Kindle - given to me by Marco. My love of reading began early on and has never diminished. The gift of reading is something special that I will always cherish.

My Magic Bag - given to me by Michele. This is my constant companion. In the microwave for three and a half minutes and my bed is warm and snuggly. Sometimes I just heat it up and carry it around and then it is almost like Michele is back here with me. The smell of the heated Magic Bag has become my favorite scent which never fails to comfort me and make me smile thinking of her.

2 comments: