Wednesday 29 January 2014

Playing Footsies



My foot tattoo: while not exactly what I wanted, and I do plan on adding to it someday to make it EXACTLY as I thought it should, it has grown on me. I love the flower, it is beautiful and pink and lovely. I chose the lily because my Nanny's name was Lillian (R's middle name) and to me, the lily signifies family and togetherness and enduring the odds. The vines are what I wanted different. I expected more curl, more cursive flow to them. I do love the D and the R, my children's initials. Also, when I look at my tattoo, I am reminded of my Bestie with whom I got it done with, who held my hand through the EXCRUCIATING pain. OMG it HURT!

3 comments:

  1. Its beautiful.
    I am so glad you remember me as supportive as opposed to taking pictures and laughing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you being supportive WHILE taking pictures and laughing ;-)

    ReplyDelete