Thursday 19 June 2014

SURPRISE!!!!




I spent a lovely day with Nicole and got her hooked on Orphan Black! It was a nice relaxing day which was awesome. I also got PRESSIES! I got an absolutely gorgeous mirrored box (that description doesn't do it justice!) that I am totally going to use to put my River Song supplies in! Everyone who really knows me, knows how exciting that is to me ;-) I also got some spectacular coffee and a swoon worthy poster from Doctor Who! THEN I also got taken to Monopolatte for games after dinner. When we showed up, we were ushered into the back and that was when I noticed Erin. I was like "whaaaaa?" Why is Erin here?! Turns out I had a surprise birthday party!!!!!!!!! My first EVER! Nicole made an awesomely delicious chocolate cake, and once I could actually process natural thought, it was awesome! I was beyond surprised, I was SHOCKED! It was SO awesome! I have the best friends EVER!!!!

1 comment: