Monday 2 June 2014

Park Fun



Sometimes I wish that I had a car. Yesterday was one of those times. Dorian had a birthday party (and can I say how thrilled I was that he got invited?! He has been having so much trouble fitting in with the boys at school that I totally cancelled our weekend away plans just so he could make the party!) and we had to walk an hour to get to the house. Then Rowan and I bummed around Place D'Orleans (it was only five minutes away at that point) and had smoothies and chatted about clothes and school and fun stuff. After we got tired of that, we headed to a nearby park to play until the party was over. We played stella-ella-ohla and Miss Mary and I-spy, swung on the monkey bars together and played on the swings. When it was time, we picked up Dorian from the party and made our hour long trek back home. My feet were so sore but it was a great day just me and my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment