Saturday 22 February 2014

Michele has a Surprise of her Own!



I unlock my door, put my suitcase down and look at my large, empty house. It suddenly feels ten times quieter and a hundred times lonelier than ever before. In a dejected, sullen mood I wander room to room, with each step feeling the sadness crawl deeper into my skin. I have just come back from a wonderful surprise visit at my Besties house full of noise, fun and hugs. I have eaten two pogos, not even half as good as the ones my Bestie made for me while I was there, and stared longingly at my boardgame pile.The only thought circling my head: how long? How long till I get to see my Besties wonderful smile again? How long till another one of her hugs comes my way? How long till I get to hear her voice in person? I sit down at my computer, plug in my phone to download my pictures from my visit and find the above one, taken I don't know when, like a giant "I know you are going to be sad and I love you!" sign.

 <3 to my Bestie and to her family for having me and Erin visit and being totally awesome! Thank you for having us!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO
    yes this is my I love you face...the real reason I waited till I was married to have sex. Can you imagine? I am such a spaz. But I am YOUR spaz :)

    ReplyDelete