Sunday 11 May 2014

My Best Moment of Comic-Con



The picture does not do the man justice! Katie and I were fourth row from the front in the center, I was so excited to see Mr Edward James Olmos!!!! The best moment came when he was explaining why it was so important to his heritage to see people like himself on tv when he talked about being asked to speak at the United Nations about the fate of the world. There is no black rice, on asian race, no latino race, no caucassion race. There is but one race and that is the human race. And then! AND THEN! While everyone is cheering Admiral Adama yells out "So say we all!" and the crowd goes nuts (myself included!) and we chant three more times after him SO SAY WE ALL!!!! I got goosebumps and couldn't top my excitement. I think Katie might have held me down at this point. It was AWESOME! Best moment of the Con hands down!

No comments:

Post a Comment