Thursday 11 September 2014

Creative Juices



Although I wouldn't count today as a complete success (turns out that Scouts is on Wednesday NOT Thursday and that the school I was told it was held in, is actually not where Scouts are held, and it will be an hour to, and an hour walk back from it) I did, however, get a hold of the government with regards to my paperwork, called Tekksavey to figure out my billing, and I met with a wonderful young woman who is attending Sir Will HS French Immersion program who is willing to be hired on as a tutor for Rowan. To top off my day, I spent two hours at my Starbucks buckling down and getting some writing done. Turns out, pumpkin spiced lattes are the energy my writing needs. I find that when I write at home, I am too easily distracted and wander away from my work. Currently now working on chapter three!

2 comments:

  1. We to look on the bright side! What a silver lining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It helps that I feel like I did some kick ass writing!

    ReplyDelete