Wednesday 6 August 2014

LA RONDE!



LA RONDE! The day was a total blast!

Rowan: La Ronde was the best trip I have ever been on in all my life. My favorite part was the water rides. They were in water and it was a hot day. It looked beautiful and on one, it splashed all over you and got you all wet and it was a really hot you would be nice and cool and nice. My worst ride, it looked scary and that's why I didn't like it. It was the ride, the blue one, that pulls you up, up, up, up, up and releases you and you go "SSHHHHHHH" (with accompanying hand motions that show circular motion) and it pulls you back up but in the front and releases you and you go also "SSSHHHHHH" but in backwards form.

Dorian: Well, I liked La Ronde because of all the coasters because it is so fun to ride on them and some of them can be scary and fun to ride at the same time like the boomerang. That one was really scary but fun. I really want to do the second part of the monster next time. I should prepare myself for the next time! I did like the two sing sets too.

No comments:

Post a Comment